Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding old BoI account details

Options
  • 15-06-2013 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just a quick one, hope someone can help. I remember opening a BoI account about 10 years ago when I was in school, which I don't think I ever actually used; however, I would like to start making use of it now, but I have no stuff with my account details or anything! The reason I'd like to start using it is I have had to relocate to London with work, but would like to maintain a bank acc in Ireland (and stop using my current Irish bank who I'm sick of, frankly). The problem is I have no idea of the account details, and also, I'm in the uk!! Does anyone know if there is any way I can contact BoI to find out my account details? I can imagine this would be quite tricky, and probably would have been easier to just open a new account, but if course I'm abroad now and won't be back for quite a long time, so unfortunately that's not really an option either....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi damselnat,

Thank you for your post.

In order to find out your account details, please contact your branch where a representative will be happy to assist you with this.

Please see here for locations and contact details of all our branches.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement