Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribed, but it's not showing up.

Options
  • 14-06-2013 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya,

I subscribed around an hour ago, paid by PayPal, but it's not showing up on my boards account, nor is it reflected in the group status thing?

Any ideas? Happy to PM a copy of the PayPal receipt if necessary. :)

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I think it takes a short while to kick in. However I've just had a look and your account is showing both your subscription and that you're a member of the Subscribers user group, so the subscriber options should be available to you very shortly I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Zaph wrote: »
    I think it takes a short while to kick in. However I've just had a look and your account is showing both your subscription and that you're a member of the Subscribers user group, so the subscriber options should be available to you very shortly I'd imagine.

That's twice now I've subscribed and been impatient. :o:o Thanks, Zaph. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement