Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamhack summer - 15th-17th july

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Damn I wish I saw that earlier. I didn't catch any decent games today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

My ****ty internet can't even run a 360p stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

Tod v Stephano Game 1, quite an interesting game to say the least (day 2)

Would recommend watching especially if you play protoss or zerg.

Yeah saw that game. ToD is quickly becoming a favourite of mine. His casting is great too

Grimebox wrote: »
    Yeah saw that game. ToD is quickly becoming a favourite of mine. His casting is great too

His casting is pretty good, the only thing against him is that nose that everyone always keeps going on about.

• Advertisement

mad turnip wrote: »
    His casting is pretty good, the only thing against him is that nose that everyone always keeps going on about.

He wouldn't be french without it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

sjow
    what the ****

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

sjow
    what the ****

That was the best TvZ I've seen in a long time. Absolutely epic. The crowd was going wild. Had to laugh at the Swedish house mafia at the end. :P

Dreamhack, Quarter-finals. Sjow vs Life. Go watch it. Brilliant stuff.

I hope sjow wins it all now!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

You should have seen him in wc3 =)

• Advertisement

OMG GAME 3 OF THE FINALS HOLY ****!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭murphzor

Jaedong cannot base race to save his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Brilliant finals, great tournament.

Looking at Liquipedia, I noticed that stardust is on a team with an irish guy, Abom? Havent paid any attention to the irish scene at all, is he good?

hes pretty good. He did really well in the beta with some crazy strats like hallucinated 4 warp prisms with 2 real ones with HT inside, I was a fan as soon as i seen that! And against WhiteRa of all players!

Abomb had an undefeated showmatch against qxc a while back. qxc went on to blame his set up in an attempt to undermine the victory

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Abomb had an undefeated showmatch against qxc a while back. qxc went on to blame his set up in an attempt to undermine the victory

To be fair, professionals lose so many games all the time that they don't need to make excuses....losing is the norm. If he brought up his setup, there was likely something wrong with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Kirby wrote: »
    To be fair, professionals lose so many games all the time that they don't need to make excuses....losing is the norm. If he brought up his setup, there was likely something wrong with it.

QXC is a whiner though. if its not balance its usually something else with him

I think I phrased what I said badly.

The fact that qxc complained about his setup undermined abomb's victory. He wasn't necessarily attempting to undermine it, but he did

Advertisement