Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably priced studio?

Options
  • 14-06-2013 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a photographic studio, with lighting equipment included, that is available to rent out at a decent price?

I used to use a studio out in Blanchardstown that I found on ads.ie, but I can't find the ad now and I lost the flippin' number because I started to use the studio in college (which is now closed for summer) and didn't need the other studio anymore. I also have a membership to the gallery of photography, but it is sooooo expensive to rent the studio.

I have a few model friends willing to help me out with a really interesting project but I need a studio to get the shots I really want :( gah!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

Drop me a PM with the date and how long you need the space for. I may be able to help you out at a decent price. My studio is on Cork St.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Dizzicizzi

gloobag wrote: »
    Drop me a PM with the date and how long you need the space for. I may be able to help you out at a decent price. My studio is on Cork St.

I shall contact my models and PM you presently!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

I think foxy studios is out there (blanch) ,..... rach might be able to sort out a deal with you..... send her a PM

www.foxy.ie

Advertisement