Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights from Dublin to Auckland for only €836 & up

Options
  • 14-06-2013 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

Malaysian Airlines is offering flights from Dublin and Paris to Auckland for only £714 / €836 & round trip incl. taxes. All flights have at least one stopover in Kuala Lumpur, if you fly from Dublin you'll have a additional short stopover in London. Thanks to Filip for sharing this deal with us.

Malaysia Airlines is a really good airlines (probably one of the best in the world) and has been awarded 5-star status in the SKYTRAX World Airline Awards.

Sample Dates:

18/9 - 1/10/2013
    14/10 - 27/10/2013
    28/10 - 10/11/2013
    30/10 - 12/11/2013
    6/11 - 19/11/2013
    13/11 - 1/12/2013
    20/11 - 3/12/2013

How to book?

You can book this flight fare on one of the following websites:

Expedia.co.uk
    Expedia.fr

Thanks to holidaypirates.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Seen that alright.

We flew Malay Airlines in May to Auckland.
    Though there are 2 legs of the journey approx 12 hrs long, the flight was fine.

I can only compare to Aer Lingus long-haul and I found Malaysia Airlines to be superiour.
    Slightly better leg-room compared to Aer Lingus.
    Though the seat-back screens were of poorer quality. (very low definition).

The staff worked their socks off, constantly offering drinks, 3 meals included which were actually tasty (shocked!).

On our return flight we went from Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam with KLM.
    I thought they weren't as good as Malay Airlines also.

So its a good offering compared to the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I seen this on sky scanner last night and was wondering if it was a special offer only....

€770 return to perth for May 2014...I not going until July 2014 so hopefully they will keep the offer up for a while

Advertisement