Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

store.ferrari.com 50% off code

Options
  • 14-06-2013 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

http://store.ferrari.com/en/

If you enter the following code YTMWCZEKJ1P66BJB9V8WVB9R48 on the payment page when placing your order, you will be entitled to receive 50% off on your next order
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Thanks OP!

Saving 246 Euro on their Scuderia series watch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Yeah got the same "spam" offer today.

Better to wait till they have their -70% again.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭SJ.

Interestingly you can buy the Acer Ferrari one laptop with the code.

I have one of these for 2.5 years now - in no way is it worth the money today given the spec of netbooks that you could get for €250, but even so, it might be worth it for a Ferrari afficionado. An extra 2gb of RAM is cheap and you have a pretty good netbok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I paid €450 for a screw once....looked a bit better than that.. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

They will be doing bigger discounts again you can be sure of.

I bought a watch on the 70% off deal. It's a nice watch, cost 150 ish. I would have a second thought paying 250 for it with 50% off as it's not worth it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I'd agree, got one myself in a 75% sale, made it worth it.
    Had a look at the watches again, 50% is good, but if you don't need it straight away, hang on for a bigger discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

zom wrote: »

Sorry, but that's just madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lavine7

For the watches they have frequent bigger discounts alright but its rare to see a sale valid for every single item in the store. Agreed that most of stuff is vastly overpriced ever when taking into account the 50% off.

In saying that, I picked up a few bits myself that were good value. I bought a watch at the 75% sale a while back and took out a Ferrari membership for €40 to get an extra 20% off before sale discount applied. It paid for itself then but it's giving me an effective 60% discount on everything during the current sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Is it just a case of buying the cheapest thing now, using the code and then getting 50% of the next thing you buy?

If so, what's the cheapest thing, because that laptop doesn't seem too bad for €250.

Edit: Cheapest seems to be a notepad for €7

http://store.ferrari.com/en/home-office/office-items-school/note-book/ferrari-a6-paper-block.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Ahh none of the cars on the site :(

Advertisement