Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl - Franziskaner X 4 for €5

Options
  • 14-06-2013 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭

4 X 500ml bottles of Franziskaner wheat beer for €5. 5% abv :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Lovely. Was running low

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Love that stuff. Will be stocking up again it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

going to grab some later and give it a try. cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

Only started to drink this since a trip to munich kinda tasted a bit better there though cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ando

ss-wheat :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

And tomorrow their Perlenbacher lager 500ml bottles x 6 is reduced to 5.29 euro.
    Very good beer in my opinion.
    I shall be stocking up on this and Franziskaner.

Woooooohooooooooooo.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭RayCon

andrew1977 wrote: »
    And tomorrow their Perlenbacher lager 500ml bottles x 6 is reduced to 5.29 euro.

Was in Germany last week ... the regular price for that 6 pack is €2.29 - couldn't believe it. Lovely stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

RayCon wrote: »
    Was in Germany last week ... the regular price for that 6 pack is €2.29 - couldn't believe it. Lovely stuff

Lidl own brand beer is €1,39 for 6 500 ml bottles. The weird thing is that deposit on the books is more than the beer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ando

I noticed the Lidl I went to had a banner for "Paulaner" too but none of it there. Anyone seen Paulaner in any of the stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,850 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

RayCon wrote: »
    aigh, but its that cheap as if it was the same price as proper beer nobody would buy it.
    A 6pack of Franziskaner 500ml bottles would be more like 3.60 to 4 euro on a deal so still far from expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Ruben Remus

No sign of this deal in the Galway LIDL yesterday. Was it for one day only or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

No sign of this deal in the Galway LIDL yesterday. Was it for one day only or something?

Yes , just last Saturday special .

They tend to run it every 5-6 weeks now .

Advertisement