Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Online Lectures

Options
  • 14-06-2013 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience or recommendations for online ACCA lectures? I am hoping to take P3 and P4 in December and am reluctant to just use the text books but at the same time don't want to commit to lectures at specific times.

If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dublin8681

I thought LSBF were good for F8... no other experience from online lectures yet.
    calculator wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience or recommendations for online ACCA lectures? I am hoping to take P3 and P4 in December and am reluctant to just use the text books but at the same time don't want to commit to lectures at specific times.

If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Candycrush

I used BPP Class_Room Live for P1.

The initial booking was a complete nightmare and as a result I missed the first lecture and my materials were late being sent.

The lectures I though were okay - a little vague at times and I really disliked that you didn't get the Exam Questions kit unless you booked the revision course. I didn't do the revision as it was very expensive.

I though it was really expensive for what I actually received.

Undecided if I will go BPP for Dec sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭calculator

Thanks for the responses.

I was looking at BPP site but there wasn't much detail. Was it expensive? Am also looking at Kaplan as the lectures are recorded so more flexible.Still not sure though!

Advertisement