Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any response from susi?

Options
  • 14-06-2013 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi guys im just woundering did anyone hear back from susi yet.? I applied on 28/5/2013 and i havent heard anything yet.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

I emailed em about this very issue the other day, can't remember what date exactly I applied but basically they said they were dealing with it. Hang on and I'll paste it in here
    Summary of Request and Response
    Response Via Email (SUSI Support Team) 07/06/2013 05.30 PM
    Dear ********,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Your application is currently awaiting provisional assessment. If you are deemed eligible to go ahead with the application, a checklist will be sent out to you requesting certain documents.

Unfortunately I cannot give any specific timeframe for when this checklist could be sent out to you but please trust that your application is being processed in an efficient manner.

I hope this information helps. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Doireann

SuSi Support Desk

Yeah, I'll trust ye when the 2012/2013 applicants are fully sorted out...... Still can't believe some of them are still not paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 woo hoo

Thanks so much for your reply. I no im pure panicking. I just want to know so it will be one less thing to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 woo hoo

Hi ya, just to let you know I got my susi pack in d post yesterday so i imagine you should get yours any day now..!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

woo hoo wrote: »
    Hi ya, just to let you know I got my susi pack in d post yesterday so i imagine you should get yours any day now..!!

Yup. Got mine this morning. Now I have to go spend the entire day in the tax office, bank etc.... on Friday lookin for all the stuff they need. Sheesh.

Advertisement