Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Blurays

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

high risk of getting stung by customs coming from the US, especially as Amazon's boxes have their name all over them.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Jayprey

I thought customs wasn't charged until you hit €150. Might get caught for VAT but even with this its still good value. VAT would come to €17 maybe and considering you won't get the the seasons for much less than €60 each here its still good value.

That's just my two cents anyways. Hopefully won't get caught for VAT though.
    Will get my mother to light a few candles for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Jayprey wrote: »
    I thought customs wasn't charged until you hit €150. Might get caught for VAT but even with this its still good value. VAT would come to €17 maybe and considering you won't get the the seasons for much less than €60 each here its still good value.

That's just my two cents anyways. Hopefully won't get caught for VAT though.
    Will get my mother to light a few candles for me :)

It's somewhere nearer 25 eruo as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

high risk of getting stung by customs coming from the US, especially as Amazon's boxes have their name all over them.

I'd say the opposite tbh. My last housemate used to buy blu-rays from amazon.com all the time and they were never stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭micks_address

you will get stung if you used expedited shipping.. that usually comes by ups or fedex... got hit before ordering dvds from canada.. normal post usually fine.
    Simi wrote: »
    I'd say the opposite tbh. My last housemate used to buy blu-rays from amazon.com all the time and they were never stopped.

• Advertisement
Advertisement