Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empty Building

Options
  • 13-06-2013 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests there is an empty building in my local town,The builder who owns it,Recently told me if i came up with a use for it to the community he will lease it to us for nothing.

So i'm looking for ideas,We already have a community hall and the likes and small meeting rooms etc...I was thinking of a Men's Shed type thing but has anyone else any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Youth club, social club for old people, sub let it:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

dar100 wrote: »
    Youth club, social club for old people, sub let it:pac:

The facilities are already available

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

What type of building is it?
    Could it be used as a shelter or refuge?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

sgt.bilko wrote: »
    where is it?

Just local town

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Could be used for Various Groups Scouts, Old Folks etc maybe contact local groups maybe Club together for the use of the Building.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭skipper756

How about opening a men's shed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

Artists studios? Although without knowing the details of the town or the building it's a bit hard to know...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Store stolen property
    Grow weed
    Knocking shop;)

Advertisement