Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gonna miss the renewal deadline grant help!?!

Options
  • 13-06-2013 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

So i forgot the password to my SUSI login and i couldnt answer my secret question to renew the password, called them up they said they would get a tech person to call me and sort it out which never happened, and apparently the closing date is tomorrow, so i cant go in and sort this out. Would it help to call the dublin VEC directly? is there normally extensions on these things? because im not gonna have my password before the deadline and its really freaking me out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,053 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

So i forgot the password to my SUSI login and i couldnt answer my secret question to renew the password, called them up they said they would get a tech person to call me and sort it out which never happened, and apparently the closing date is tomorrow, so i cant go in and sort this out. Would it help to call the dublin VEC directly? is there normally extensions on these things? because im not gonna have my password before the deadline and its really freaking me out

If you cant get through tomorrow Ring Cat O Driscoll in USI

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

how will calling this person be of assistance? and i can't seem to find the number either

• Registered Users Posts: 41,053 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

She is the education officer representing over 200,000 students on this Island. She has regular meetings with SUSI to tell them how to improve their overall service.

Ring USI and ask to speak to her

See www.usi.ie

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

out of curiousity does anyone know what will happen if i miss the online renewal deadline?

Advertisement