Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A brand new mod...

Options
  • 13-06-2013 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

A real simple, two step mod this one. You desolder the old one;

qxp302.jpg

And solder in the new one;

2629z0l.jpg

Everybody please put your soldering irons & multimeters together, & welcome TouchingVirus as the new mod of Console Modding :) I shall be stepping down as mod of this forum, and TV takes the reigns alongside Witnessmenow.

Best of luck TV, & enjoy! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Thanks very much EnterNow & witnessmenow - I'm thinking I may need a name change to TouchingNow ....maybe not :o

Hello to my fellow console modding friends both old & new. In this little niche of ours I hope to foster the community in the same way as those who went before me, bringing the sweet sweet joys of uniquifying your consoles and making them do things their manufacturers didn't have the foresight to.

So with DX.com & Radionics open in the browser, rattle spray cans and dremels on standby, flux at the ready and soldering irons at 11 it's time to show everybody what you can do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,466 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I feel a bit dumb now....
    I'd always assumed TV was already a mod on this forum.... :/
    Congrats on the promotion!

Advertisement