Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

songs from ads

Options
  • 13-06-2013 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭

so does anyone know what the song is from the eircom ad, the one with a sort of asian kinda sound running trough it, not the ad with the old one around now but the one before it with the transitioning scenes funky style one [well for eircom it is anyway]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

IM0 wrote: »
    so does anyone know what the song is from the eircom ad, the one with a sort of asian kinda sound running trough it, not the ad with the old one around now but the one before it with the transitioning scenes funky style one [well for eircom it is anyway]

Oblivion by grimes? Not sure if that's still the latest one or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

bingo! cheers. cool tune, knew in about 1/2 a second of hearing it after I searched.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭emo72

yeah thats gas. i was googling that too a few months ago and the search kept returning "Grimes, Oblivion". and i kept dismissing it because i was looking for some Jpop Kpop oriental japanese type artist. i was thinking "Crissakes shes not even singing in english!" :o

some people find her vocal style irritating. i think its fine.

the albums not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Maybe this could turn into the "songs from ads" thread, tunes that you like or liked in ads!

Didn't Jape have his song "Floating" in an ad?

Advertisement