Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are lodgement slips that scarce?

Options
  • 13-06-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just visited your branch on the Swords road, Whitehall to pay management fees for my apartment. On entering the branch I looked for a lodgement slip to pay the fees but could only see Draft slips and International transfer slips, so I queued and asked the teller for a lodgement slip. She gave me one and I informed her that there was none on the floor and she replied that we are not allowed to put them out. What a joke, are Bank of Ireland gone extremely green! After filling in my lodgement slip and returning to the back of the queue (20 mins) I make the lodgement and ask politely for a couple of slips so I don't have to queue twice the next time. To my extreme annoyance I was informed "we are not allowed", this a piece of paper folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Mccormackp,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We no longer have lodgement dockets readily available in our branches as we encourage customers to use one of the self-service options available. 

For your own convenience, it would be possible to transfer the management fees by Standing Order or adding the account as a payee using 365 Phone or Online Banking. The management company may also be able to set up a direct debit from your own bank account or accept payments using a debit card.

Thanks 
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Mccormackp wrote: »
    Just visited your branch on the Swords road, Whitehall to pay management fees for my apartment. On entering the branch I looked for a lodgement slip to pay the fees but could only see Draft slips and International transfer slips, so I queued and asked the teller for a lodgement slip. She gave me one and I informed her that there was none on the floor and she replied that we are not allowed to put them out. What a joke, are Bank of Ireland gone extremely green! After filling in my lodgement slip and returning to the back of the queue (20 mins) I make the lodgement and ask politely for a couple of slips so I don't have to queue twice the next time. To my extreme annoyance I was informed "we are not allowed", this a piece of paper folks.
    i hate using the branch, takes ages, I make all my transfers on 365, might save you time and help the blood pressure McCormackp

Advertisement