Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My photography exhibition in Galway Fringe Festival

Options
  • 13-06-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm happy to say that I have a photograph exhibition in this year's Galway Fringe Festival. My photogrpah exhibition, Seduced By Light, will be in Goyas café from July 13th to July 30th.
    So if you're in Galway during those dates please pop in for a look.

I'll have about 7 photos on display, the centerpiece being a large acrylic print, the rest 8" by 12" prints (mounted and framed).

It'll be my first solo exhibition, got some photos framed professionally and am delighted with the results.

My blurb:
    The camera never lies. But it can distort the truth and present us with a different view of the world around us. We see the world around us through our eyes; a photographer sees the world through his camera. This instrument can be used to manipulate what we see by applying various techniques, including long shutter speeds, intentional camera movement, defocusing and many more.
    In this series of beautiful photographs Patrick Dinneen invites you on an abstract journey through a dreamlike world of images bursting with colour.

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

Best of Luck with it Pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭dinneenp

here's the information/blurb about my exhibition in the Galway Fringe Festival website

Advertisement