Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Graduate Account Fees

Options
  • 13-06-2013 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering what sort of fee's do i get charged for a graduate account, lodgements range from €900-€1700 a month.

I've done a search on youyere website but the information doesn't seem to be very visible or easy to find on the site.

Also if I need to change my phone number for online banking, how would I go about it? Does it need to be done in branch or is there a free phone number specifically for changing my 365 details?

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi A_Sober_Paddy, 

Thanks for posting. 

Information on the Graduate Current Account can be found here

You can contact Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 - this is not a free-phone number but it is a low-call number.
    Representative assisted hours are 8am  - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat. Sun and Bank Holidays. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Hi A_Sober_Paddy, 

Thanks for posting. 

Information on the Graduate Current Account can be found here

You can contact Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 - this is not a free-phone number but it is a low-call number.
    Representative assisted hours are 8am  - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat. Sun and Bank Holidays. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks

Billy
    Billy,

Just a couple of queries...

The Debit card transaction charges:

Its states that a maximum charge of €11.43, on ATM & POS does this charge apply to online purchases being made from England where the card is charged in Sterling?

Same Day money transfers, are these specific transfers that must be requested? Do these charges apply to online transactions between banks e.g Me transferring money for a BOI account to a TSB account(if not,is there another charge for this)?

Also what are the quertly fee's for a graduate account, all it say's 
    If you have graduated from full time third level education 
    within the last three years you can apply for our Graduate 
    Financial Package. With the Graduate Current Account, no 
    quarterly current account transaction fees are payable for 
    two years and a range of other concessionary services are

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi A_Sober_Paddy, 

The Cross Border Handling fee of 3.5% transaction value with a minimum of €3.17 and maximum €11.43 would apply to sterling transactions on your card. 

Same Day Funds Transfers can only be made in branch. Although domestic online transfers to other banks are not same day, if you transfer before the cut-off time of 3:30pm on a working day, the funds will reach the payee bank on the following working day. 

Graduate Current Accounts pay no quarterly current account fees for two years.

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Hi A_Sober_Paddy, 

The Cross Border Handling fee of 3.5% transaction value with a minimum of €3.17 and maximum €11.43 would apply to sterling transactions on your card. 

Same Day Funds Transfers can only be made in branch. Although domestic online transfers to other banks are not same day, if you transfer before the cut-off time of 3:30pm on a working day, the funds will reach the payee bank on the following working day. 

Graduate Current Accounts pay no quarterly current account fees for two years.

Thanks

Billy
    I've had the account for a year or two now, so what kind of fee's would I be subject too, after the two years?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi A_Sober_Paddy.

When the two years are up on your Graduate Current Account package, your account will automatically become a standard current account.

If you need to confirm the date this change is due to be implemented on your account, please contact your account holding branch directly and a representative will be happy to assist you. A full list of branch contact details and locations may be found here.

For more information on the fee structure for personal current accounts, coming into effect on August 19th, replacing our existing fee options, please see here.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

• Advertisement
Advertisement