Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inkmaestro 10% off Digital Revolution generics

Options
  • 13-06-2013 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Email from them, plus shipping is reduced to 2.50

linky

https://www.inkmaestro.ie/?referer=jun13

ends tomorrow

I have been using them on my HP LaserJet and they are great, last much longer then the originals.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Argg, only ordered a couple of toners last week - ahh well :) You can pick up from them in Blanch if you're stuck and need stuff asap. They are an unusual place - as far as I can recall this sale is an annual thing based around the fact that they close the whole place for 3 or 4 days in June to do staff training and team building, so they literally don't process any orders that week from the Tuesday til the following Monday I think. A great idea and something other companies could probably try, like a reset button for the next year...

Advertisement