Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Gifts

Options
  • 12-06-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

I dont know if this is the right place to put but my father is a staunch gaa man and was wondering if ye have any decent fathers day gift ideas. He's a limerick man by the way and before anyone mentions he has "Unlimited Heartbreak", the book that was brought out a couple of years ago. He's not much of a book man but I would love some ideas for dvds or other gaa memorabilia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

I have an programme from the 73 All Ireland, that i'd sell for a reasonable price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

I dont know if this is the right place to put but my father is a staunch gaa man and was wondering if ye have any decent fathers day gift ideas. He's a limerick man by the way and before anyone mentions he has "Unlimited Heartbreak", the book that was brought out a couple of years ago. He's not much of a book man but I would love some ideas for dvds or other gaa memorabilia

Go to thegaastore.com on the left you can select the county of your choice there is a DVD of the 1973 all ireland hurling final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

framed colour photo of the 1973 team???

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭varberg

Mr sports gifts in nenagh, they will post back your order in a day or two.Would get your order to you in time. Good new company they are very into the GAA and all sports and personalise all gifts.

http://mrsportsgift.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭varberg

Give them a ring in the morning, no. is on the website, and they will sort you and probably offer ideas as well if you want them. They will deliver i think. Very good products.

• Advertisement
Advertisement