Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Tyre Puncture Repair Boreenmanna Road

Options
  • 12-06-2013 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Just to let people know if anyone gets a flat in the blackrock area that I noticed a flat tyre on my car last sunday. I knew that they did puncture repairs in the local Maxol on Boreenmanna Road so I just chanced my arm and asked could they repair it on a sunday evening. Well to my luck the man working that evening was able to fix my tyre in 10 minutes which is pretty fast considering he was working on his own and for €10 it was extremely reasonable considering the convenience and that it was a sunday evening. So if anyone one is in need of a quick puncture repair I would highly recommend! Very friendly there aswell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Staff there are extremely nice and go out of their way to help alright. Didn't realise they were doing puncture repair again - they used to do it years ago alright and sold tyres too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 paulmc36

I think they've always done puncture repairs but they just have a sign outside now saying it so more people will know. Rather than just relying word of mouth I suppose. They have a sign on the counter in the shop as well saying they provide a range of tyres so I think they never really stopped it's just people didn't know. Get my car washed there regularly as well and I saw they have a free coffee or tea promotion with car wash at the moment. If anyone is looking for a bit of a deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mac4328

They do a very good carwash as well! And for €8!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah they are loverly in there alright. Always get the juice there. They were even kind enough to help me push my car in there when she konked one day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Sound fellas there. Martin I think is the guy who runs it. They had a problem with the tills and card machines one time and he told me to fill away with petrol and drop the money back later. They knew my face from being in there a lot from living nearby but still thats pretty sound of them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement