Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi question.

Options
  • 12-06-2013 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi, I submitting my grant application in late May. Under the heading 'Which full time course do you wish to pursue' I ticked level 7. If I was to accept a level 6 or 8 would I still get the grant or Is there anyway I can amend it even though it's submitted already?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Hi Hairycopper,

Thank you for your query.

They do assess your application based on the information you supply. If any changes occur since applying you need to email our office with the change of circumstances. They can then update your application and assess it based on the new information.

This might just affect the type of grant you receive. PLC college students don't receive maintenance where Higher Education students can; it will be differences like that.

In order to let us know about the change of circumstance can you email support@susi.cdvec.ie.

I hope this information helps. Also the option to Private Mail me is available should you have any further queries.

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

Advertisement