Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International money transfer

Options
  • 12-06-2013 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, i want to transfer money from my Currant Bank of Ireland account to Latvia.
    it's a fresh account so will you guide me how to do that!
    i try but first i need to add payee and for that i try 4 day's ago still get nothing letter or something where i can get
    that security code for money transfer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Shami,

Thank you for your post.

Once you have registered your new payee, the letter containing your security code can take up to 5 working days to reach the address on file. Unfortunately as we have no account access here, we are unable to confirm the address with you. Should you fail to receive this code after this time frame, we would advise ringing Banking 365 on 0818 365 365/00353 1 4044000 where a representative will be happy to check this for you.

When you receive your security code, go to the "Manage Payees" page via "Manage Accounts" on the left hand navigation bar to active your payee. The payee will be listed as inactive until you have entered the security code correctly.
    Select the payee you wish to register and click "activate" to enter the security code.

Once this has been done, you can now transfer funds to this account using Banking 365.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Banking 365 on the numbers mentioned above.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement