Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QOTSA

Options
  • 12-06-2013 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Anyone disappointed with the new offering?

Personally i preferred Era Vulgaris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

dunno .haven't heard it just a tracks on youtube.seems like standard qotsa fare..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

I've always liked QOTSA but was never a massive fan of theirs. Saw them in Slane about 10 years ago and thought they rocked the place but I've never been overly in love with them since.

I think ...Like Clockwork is a fantastic album, some real gems on there. Have listened to it the full way through a good few times now and I'm really enjoying it.

Anyone any thought? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Man, Like Clockwork is probably my favourite album of the year so far. Boneface's music videos for the album were also fantastic, well worth a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

If they combined all there albums bar the first, then they'd have the greatest of greatest hits album...ever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Have to disagree, I think it's one of the best albums from any band I've heard in quite a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Much prefer it to Era Vulgaris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

seachto7 wrote: »
    Much prefer it to Era Vulgaris

Yup... era vulgaris is poor compared to their other albums.

Advertisement