Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose Toenail

Options
  • 12-06-2013 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

I wasn't sure where to post this so i thought this might be the best place

My big toenail has come loose. It has been loose for the past couple weeks and i felt like it was wanting to come off but i let it be since it wasn't cause any major trouble. It happened when i was playing football

This morning i was getting out of bed and accidently snagged it on the bed sheets. It got ripped up a fair bit and was standing at about a 30 degree angle. I had a look at it afterwards and it was completely seperated from the base of the toenail but was still attached to the place from where it grows (dont know what thats called). It didn't hurt or anything and i was able to wiggle it around loads.

Now I'm not sure what to do with it. Its so loose i feel i should just rip it off but after looking online it seems i should just try keep it down with a plaster or something and hope for the best? I'm not sure haha

Any advice is much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

please read the forum charter and sticky re medical advice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement