Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% Off orders over €25 @ Photobox.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

This email exclusive offer ends midnight on Thursday 13th June! Simply click through and enter the coupon code at the checkout to get an amazing 50% off when you spend €25 now!

Use offer code 25SAVE50IE
    Offer ends Midnight Thursday 13th June

I have never ordered from them but they seem quite expensive? Even with a 50% discount it seems to be bringing their price to around the same as other sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭skydish79

adox wrote: »
    I have never ordered from them but they seem quite expensive? Even with a 50% discount it seems to be bringing their price to around the same as other sites?

Who do you order photos with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

skydish79 wrote: »
    Who do you order photos with?

Would like to know what's a good site too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Sorry it was more a question than an absolute truth, probably should have phrased it better. I havent ordered any online but when looking most places seemed to be around the same price like this site:

http://printedcanvas.ie/canvas-prints-prices/

Now I`m sure there could be differences in materials used and quality so maybe I shouldnt really have jumped in with my comment.

Advertisement