Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revived My Account Kazzak is Dead?

Options
  • 11-06-2013 11:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Okay, I haven't played in about 3 years. I haven't been around for Cata or MoP.

I used to play on Kazzak which was once a rocking EU server. However it's population seems to have nose-dived - there's barely anyone online and there's only 35 pages of items in the AH(whereas there used to be hundreds)

Has everyone fecked off(as I once did)? Or are there other servers teeming with life at all hours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

lazlo wrote: »
    Okay, I haven't played in about 3 years. I haven't been around for Cata or MoP.

I used to play on Kazzak which was once a rocking EU server. However it's population seems to have nose-dived - there's barely anyone online and there's only 35 pages of items in the AH(whereas there used to be hundreds)

Has everyone fecked off(as I once did)? Or are there other servers teeming with life at all hours?

Wow server populations are mobile these days, from what i can tell the top servers seem to be, outland, stormscale, draenor as they are near locked on a regular basis.

Then there is high population servers quite a few so cant name them. In 5.4 they will implement virtual servers which should increase population feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Im guessing your alliance ? Im playing on kazzak (Horde) and its very high pop atm..

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

http://wow.realmpop.com/eu.html

while this is only created characters, its a good general idea of where everyone is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

I was playing horde on kazzack up till a month ago, It was at the time the second most popular Horde server. Not sure now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Your clearly alliance, as horde pop on Kazzak is through the roof!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

I thought they brought in cross server auction houses and the lot now?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

They are currently bringing this in, but it's only a handfull if servers at a time.

Advertisement