Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APS V2 m4 EBB Gearbox shell or hybrid one

Options
  • 11-06-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi I have an APS Patriot M4 ( old version ) and I am need of the V2 gearbox shell,or complete,not bothered which..Or would consider the APS Hybrid v2 gearbox.. Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Edison1577 wrote: »
    Hi I have an APS Patriot M4 ( old version ) and I am need of the V2 gearbox shell,or complete,not bothered which..Or would consider the APS Hybrid v2 gearbox.. Cheers :)

I have a shell lying about that I bought from A.P.S. last Summer. I still have some parts from it that were never used. I can search later and post a picture of what I find tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Edison1577

That would be very much appreciated mate thanks... <Mod Snip>...Cheers

E-mail address are not allowed on thread
    All dealings must be done on thread, please read the Rules of this forum before posting here again

My apologies...

Sorry for the delay. I'm still looking for some parts and I should have a picture for you within a few hours.

No worries mate... Not important about the internals as I have most of them just a broken shell :( But every little helps thank you..

• Advertisement

Here you go. Finally got some pictures:

dscn2430d.jpg
    dscn2431nk.jpg

dscn2433s.jpg

The reason why the back is like that is A.P.S. sent me an old version receiver (Older than you'r M4 Patriot) that they had and the new gearbox design wouldn't fit properly. I tried sanding down the back but it still didn't work, so i just left it.

It did fit into an A.P.S. ASR 103 receiver that I had. Just never bothered installing it.

Yup that's the one mate :) perfect I have both the old and new receiver versions so it should fit one of them! lol So how much are you looking for bud ?

Yup that's the one mate :) perfect I have both the old and new receiver versions so it should fit one of them! lol So how much are you looking for bud ?

Maybe €25 for the lot, including some spares that I don't need.

Done deal my friend :) Thank you you saved me tons of time tracking one down..Just pm me your pp addy and I'll get it sorted..Oh is that all in or plus fees etc? lol

Done deal my friend :) Thank you you saved me tons of time tracking one down..Just pm me your pp addy and I'll get it sorted..Oh is that all in or plus fees etc? lol

A €5 (Included in the price) will cover the postage. I'll PM you now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement