Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for grant after repeating leaving cert?

Options
  • 11-06-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I applied for a susi grant last year, I only got past the online stage but never sent in the documents because I decided to repeat the leaving cert, does anyone know if I should apply for a grant this year on that same account or on a new one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

You just create a new account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I did the exact same thing; I emailed and they said you have to create a new SUSI account. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Hi Guys,

Try and go into the account already set up and apply through this if it allows you. If not, you need to register a new account with SuSi. In order to do this you will need to use a different email address than the one linked to the old account.

If you have any problems doing this or have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact me. The option to private mail your queries are also available through Boards.ie.

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nbrady95

SuSi: Reps wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Try and go into the account already set up and apply through this if it allows you. If not, you need to register a new account with SuSi. In order to do this you will need to use a different email address than the one linked to the old account.

If you have any problems doing this or have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact me. The option to private mail your queries are also available through Boards.ie.

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

ok so i went into the old account and i was able to apply from it so i did hopefully there wont be any problems :)

Hi nbrady95,

You need to make sure that you receive the email with the PDF attachment of the application. Once you receive this then we have your application on the system.

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 nbrady95

Hi nbrady95,

You need to make sure that you receive the email with the PDF attachment of the application. Once you receive this then we have your application on the system.

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

I haven't finished the application because I'm still waiting on some info about my parents income levels and stuff but if I dont recieve that email when i finish it il contact susi and see what they say, thanks for your help :)

Hi nbrady,

If you don't receive the email 24 hours after submitting the application you will need to email support@susi.cdvec.ie. Explain what has occurred and they will notify the correct department.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emmaoconnor2

Hi Guys,

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

For question C1, do i say that i have or have not completed my leaving cert if im using the same account as last year?

Advertisement