Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA F-1,2,3 OR ATI

Options
  • 10-06-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone, Im looking for advice cos cant decide which course to take ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (F1-F3) or ATI Accounting Technician Ireland? ACCA F1-F3 could finish in one year and ATI will take 2 years to finish. I know if I decide to go further wit ACCA (F4-F9 and P`s) I should stick wit F1-F3, but I want to know which would be more recognized between ACCA F1-F3 or ATI? Big Tanx!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

If you only intended to do the first three ACCA papers or the ATI course then stop, I'd suggest going with the ATI.

However, if you intend on doing any more than the first three ACCA exams I'd suggest going straight into ACCA.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 the don07

Yes I understand. See I'm started my career change from printing to finance. I just finished QFA and decided that I want to take accountancy rout. I would like to go all the way wit acca but I heard that is very tough. And cos I'm in my mid 30s don't want to waste more time.

Advertisement