Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Loan!

Options
  • 10-06-2013 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi,

I went into my local BOI today about a student loan for a postgrad course. I have been left very annoyed. Can I clarify as to what the interest rate on postgraduate loans are? 

Paying a further 5,000 on interest for a student loan is beyond ridiculous!!! It isn't as if I'm splashing out on a top of the range car - I'm paying for  my education. And as for the person I was dealing with - he didn't have a clue on how to even right a proposal! >>>Definitely will be seeing about bringing my business somewhere else! 

I have never had to take out a loan before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Morning boomtown123,

We understand your frustrations regarding the situation but as loans are always on a case by case basis we would not be able to comment on it here. Although, we would like to get this issue looked into further for you. If you can please pm us your full name, contact number and branch your account is held with, we will get this investigated.

Thank you very much for posting.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement