Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

white -red deal - Internal shaker /glazed doors in cork

Options
  • 10-06-2013 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

white -red deal - Internal shaker /glazed doors in cork

Can anybody please advise me as to where in cork /County I can get 8 shaker style doors - 80 x 32 X 4 pcs plus 2 glazed shaker doors 80 x 32 and 1 - 80 x 24 and 1 - 80 x 28

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi Deltatip
    Try heiton / Buckley have you one in cork.
    NW

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭DELTATIP

Thanks for the reply -yes I tried them they moved branch these days in cork and they go by the name cork builders providers and there internal doors are supplied by a firm b&g doors ie www.indoors.ie I had no luck - I may contact
    indoors myself -thks all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭jiggerypokery

There's a place across from md o sheas in Ballincollig. Door Depot or door store, they have a good selection.

Thks jig -no luck im after non finish or slight varnish - thks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

You will probably have trouble getting the 24 and 28 at 80" high. you may have to get these made as off thee shelf at those sizes usually come at 78".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Finbarr24

Did you try handles and hinges Middleton? They have several brands shaker doors in stock all types

Thks guys for all your assistance , I will re-look at handle and hinges of middleton

Ya tried handles and hinges Middleton we spoke at great length There sales Rep . Finbarr was extremely helpfull informative fantasic - and tried several different avenues in trying to source what we desired back home --- at the end of the day our luck wasn't there -

But there s a deal to be done in Handles and hinges -- So again thks finbar

I got my new pine shaker doors {IN PLASTIC } / Matter resolved from Mac salvage south circular rd Dublin - Thks jerry

And a big thank to all the boardies who helped

Advertisement