Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest way to cancel a direct direct (not using banking on line)

Options
  • 10-06-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

Hi there
    Just wondering can I cancel a direct debit through any branch or do I need to go to my own branch? Also do I need to give it in writing? Can it be done at the customer service desk or do I need to go to a teller?
    Thanks in advance
    Gmol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Gmol wrote: »
    Hi there
    Just wondering can I cancel a direct debit through any branch or do I need to go to my own branch? Also do I need to give it in writing? Can it be done at the customer service desk or do I need to go to a teller?
    Thanks in advance
    Gmol
    Hi Gmol,

If you have no access to Banking 365 online you can contact your account holding branch directly to cancel a Direct Debit.  If the Direct Debit is originator plus, you may have to contact the company directly to cancel it.

You can find the contact details for your branch here.

Thanks for taking the time to post

Seán

Advertisement