Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking the bullets out of the gun.....?

Options
  • 10-06-2013 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭

So.....you get to a stage in life where you've a few nippers, stable and happy marriage...really no reason to rock the boat and upset the applecart.
    Not getting any younger either, still on the right (?) side of 40 but not for long.

I was talking to my wonderful other half about things in general, kids, would we want any more etc. etc. and the subject of vasectomy came up.

Now....I genuinely think that I wouldn't want any more kids, but....this seems like a rather permanent solution, and I'm too young, and I've heard absolute horror stories about Veet in the wrong places, and what if it all goes horribly wrong, and, and <deep breath>.....

So gents, did you have a vasectomy? Will you? What age were you? Do you regret it? How sore was it?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement