Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monopoly Fortunes UK Free vouchers

Options
  • 10-06-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was in Belfast a while back and Maccie D's was doing a Monopoly fortunes game in-conjunction with their meals. You could have won anything from free music downloads to an Xbox 360....or even a car if you were lucky enough.

While I did spend a lot a time going to McDs specifically for this game I didn't win anything major and so when I got home I forgot about the coupons, some are nearing their expiry.

Anyway.....If there are any boardsies on here living/from UK and you are interested in any of the below PM me and I will provide the voucher code (technically I would still be able to claim a few of the vouchers as they are online materials I am not interested). Enjoy:

20% off Buyagift.com
    Free activity
    20% off Raleigh
    20% off Best Western Break
    20% off Buyagift.com
    Free activity
    £100 off a luxury Sandals Holiday
    20% off Raleigh
    10% off iwantoneofthose.com
    Free activity
    £5 off a Wrappz skin
    20% off Buyagift.com