Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix

Options
  • 09-06-2013 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

does it have subtitles? am i limited to what i can watch?

I am hard of hearing and without subtitles, a programe isn't worth watching. i am willing to sign up if i can watch programes with subtitles. I read the T&C and it stated that SOME programes have subtitles.

has anyone tried the subtitles option on it?
    Tagged:

Comments

I can't answer your question, but it is worth knowing that you get the first month free, and if you cancel before the month is over it costs you nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ShaunaLouise92

I was thinking about doing that. Do they let you know when the free trial is finish so I can cancel the subscription?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I know a lot of things have subtitles on Netflix. Not sure if there's a list online tho

I was thinking about doing that. Do they let you know when the free trial is finish so I can cancel the subscription?

If I remember right, you get an e-mail a week before your free trial ends.

edit: just checked my inbox, and I did get an email a week before the trial ended

Advertisement