Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com

Options
  • 09-06-2013 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

please tell me that ordering from these guys is legit? has anyone bought anything from this site before? did you get it on time or at all?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

please tell me that ordering from these guys is legit? has anyone bought anything from this site before? did you get it on time or at all?

Judging from the above and your other posts it sounds like you should stick to 'bricks and mortar' shops - and use cash. :D

Yes, Play.com is totally legit and I've never had any trouble with them. In my experience Amazon is often cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Play.com stopped direct selling in March. It's now marketplace sellers only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ShaunaLouise92

I am a typical woman and when I want to purchase something, I WANT IT NOW haha

I got an email confirming that they have recived my payement and that my item is now being delivered.

my lesson is now learned...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Has anyone had problems with PLay and their phathom transactions. I am getting really annoyed at them, I tried to purchase something using the O2 money card, but they took two well four small payments out of the card first which only adds up to €2 but I am still waiting for them to put the money back. THey keep saying oh it isn't us it is the bank which I have the card with, which is bull as tis an O2 money card..Any advice

Advertisement