Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online trustworthy suits?

Options
  • 09-06-2013 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm 18 years old, living in Dublin and looking for a place with nice, good quality suits for relatively cheap.

http://www.tailor4less.com/en-ie/

Seems like a good place but not sure about how much I can trust it/the quality of the clothes. Any advice for particular places that are comparable? Or is this perfectly fine? Very new to the home and looking for some direction here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Hi Shannakai, no experience of dealing with them but the reviews re quality of fabric and finish look pretty poor; sounds like you can request fabric samples which is good, but if the finish or fit is poor it will look really bad.
    http://www.trustpilot.ie/review/tailor4less.com
    Bear in mind that most independent drapers will give discount when requested, which could make things more affordable

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shannakai

Yeah from what I can see the quality varies HUGELY it can be perfect or unusable and regardless of what you get, you're stuck with it....

The customer services use pre-prepared answers and copy and paste them but they all essentially say "sorry, but tough" thanks for the help and link to review!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

shannakai wrote: »
    Yeah from what I can see the quality varies HUGELY it can be perfect or unusable and regardless of what you get, you're stuck with it....

The customer services use pre-prepared answers and copy and paste them but they all essentially say "sorry, but tough" thanks for the help and link to review!
    No worries, for a suit I can't imagine buying online, you really need to see and feel the fabric and of course try it on. Marks and Spencers would be a good place to look, or any gentleman's outfitters type place, don't take the marked price though, it's an 'invitation to treat' as my Business teacher was so fond of telling us 10 years ago!

Advertisement