Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE Glock G18c (Semi/Full Auto)

Options
  • 09-06-2013 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

selling my G18c, absolute mint condition literally as brand new, selling as It is green gas and i would like to make a move to CO2.
    Comes with 2 mags completely leak free with no marks or sign of use.

its firing 300fps and is in original box with all original bits and pieces that came in the box. 3 months old.

Full auto is fun, single is nice too with a great bit of kick which adds to the experience.

looking for €150 ono - only consider CO2 trades with spare mag. - if not then cash only please.

based in Dublin 18, ideally collection only but will post if i have to at buyers expense and paypal only again at buyers expense.

thanks for looking.:D

*pics to come in next 24hrs.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

sorry for the delay on the pics, ill get them up tonight

price drop €125

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Offer €90 collected.

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Offer €90 collected.

€115 absolute lowest anything below that anadin just throwing money away. Thanks for the offer though. Could u stretch it?

Leeroy! wrote: »
    €115 absolute lowest anything below that anadin just throwing money away. Thanks for the offer though. Could u stretch it?

Alright, €115 it is so. The slide is metal yeah? What FPS is it firing at? Where abouts are you located? PM me these details if you accept!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 greg1990

is it still for sale?? 115 offered can meet tomorrow after 5, pm if u still have it.

Any word on this mate? Have €115 here waiting for you and can collect whenever you want.

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Any word on this mate? Have €115 here waiting for you and can collect whenever you want.

Hi very sorry, just been so flat out with work. Yes offer accepted, ill PM you my details now. cheers

Sold

Collected today, absolute gent to deal with - cheers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement