Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potassium Nitrate

Options
  • 08-06-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,Iv been looking around for something containing KN03 (Potassium Nitrate) I thought this would be a good place to post because its found in Stump killers ect.
    A while ago in school we used KN03 to make a small rocket engine and smoke bomb.
    Ever since iv been wanting to make my own but i cannot find it anywhere.Iv tried B&Q and Woodies but nither have anything containing it :(
    I would buy online but i don't feel safe buying those kinds of chemicals online (Customs may take it the wrong way)
    Anyone have any ideas on brands of Stump/weed killer that contain KNO3? Or even where i can buy it pure?

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement