Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost Plus Sofa thread

Options
  • 08-06-2013 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

Cost Plus Sofas in Consumer Issues has been closed and the term 'allegations removed' has been applied. No issues with the thread being closed but I don't feel I made any allegations. I'd be happy with just <snip> or indeed the entire thread being deleted.

I have PM'd Dudara but I'm sure he/she is out enjoying this lovely day and has not responded. I'm not questioning that, the forum is exceptionally well moderated by just one moderator (Dudara) but I don't like it face that there is a mod comment to the effect I made allegations again CPS on that thread and would like it removed as soon as possible.

Many Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP since this isn't DRP related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭LowKeyReturn

ah sorry - yes much more appropriate to here.

Hi folks,

no reply from here or moderator of forum. Any update?

Many Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Do the appropriate mods even know there's a thread here?

I'm unfamiliar with how this works.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,800 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I have sent a PM to the Moderators of that forum advising them of this thread. A lot of Mods don't routinely check this forum so most of the time, we have to inform them. It's reasonable to expect a reply (now that they have been informed) within 14 days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Hi OP it wasnt myself who modded that thread, but I'm fairly sure the mod in who did will be on soon

I'm sorry I didnt post sooner. The thread has dropped down the list so there is really no need to do anything with this now. I think I just got over looked by the forum mod - these things happen.

Thanks again and sorry I didn't close this off.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,800 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello OP,

Can you clarify that you are requesting this thread to be closed and marked as resolved?

Thanks,

-Shield.

Shield wrote: »
    Hello OP,

Can you clarify that you are requesting this thread to be closed and marked as resolved?

Thanks,

-Shield.

Yes please - sorry for the confusion.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement