Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings Inns Note Swap

Options
  • 08-06-2013 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Just wondering is anybody interested in doing a note swap for Kings Inns?

I'm working off the Independent College 2012 manuals so would be looking for notes off the same. So far I have Tort and Criminal notes done from the manuals and am working through evidence at the moment. So I'd be looking to swap for Constitutional and/or Contract. I have no problem sending on a sample of my notes of course!

It might save us both a bit time with the exam dates approaching so if anyone's interested please feel free to PM me :)

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭LowKeyReturn

Honest leaning styles question:

Do you not find making the notes fundamental to learning the topic?

That's not to say looking at someone else's when you've yours done isn't very beneficial.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 laman127

Honestly, I find that there's so much in the exams & so many cases that I take it in better when sitting down and learning them, rather than typing. I still have all the manuals as the point of reference though. Everyone's different though with different learning styles :)

• Site Banned Posts: 51 ✭✭Plastic Sheeting

I'll swap you a manual of your choice for evidence manual and solutions?

What do you think?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'll swap you a manual of your choice for evidence manual and solutions?

What do you think?
    He's not offering manuals? Just notes from what I can see. Also, are you talking about FE1 manuals? You've posted a few times in the FE1 thread, so I presume you're not doing both the FE1s and King's Inns?

• Site Banned Posts: 51 ✭✭Plastic Sheeting

Have you just suddenly become her legal consultant or is it your just p.issed that your posts got removed from the last thread? Maybe you should mind your own business?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Have you just suddenly become her legal consultant or is it your just p.issed that your posts got removed from the last thread? Maybe you should mind your own business?
    Are you aware that I'm a moderator? I certainly didn't have any posts removed, at least none that I'm aware of. Are you maybe a bit drunk?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

Way to hijack a thread mod ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 laman127

Yeah you're right Hullaballoo it's the notes that I'm really looking for!

Plastic Sheeting I'll drop you a PM.

Still looking for notes :)

Advertisement