Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

panoramic software

Options
  • 08-06-2013 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

does anyone know of any free software available for stitching photos together for panoraimic shots?

i use photoscape for editing my photos but there isn't any panoramic function on it

i downloaded the free trial from www.ptgui.com but when i stitched the pic together thier logo was engrained all over it. was a pity as it was exactly what i was looking for. quality was excellent

i used this www.dermandar.com but its not very good - the image was distorted and lost a lot of its definition

also, i have used the trial version of photoshop

any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Judge

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Loki98

Microsoft ICE, its a free download

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

Judge wrote: »

:)

worked a treat

Loki98 wrote: »
    Microsoft ICE, its a free download

tried that too.....hugin is the biz tho! takes longer to stitch together but that really shows in the quality of the definition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Then pay for it then :rolleyes:

That's what the free trial is for

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    Then pay for it then :rolleyes:

That's what the free trial is for

wow!! thanks tallon...i had no idea that you could actually pay for somethig after the trial period!!! this comment has proved most useful. thank god for smart people on the internets like you

still, i might stick to hugin. seein as its free n all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

More than welcome dude!

Nice to meet polite people on the forums

Tallon wrote: »
    More than welcome dude!

Nice to meet polite people on the forums

polite.....:rolleyes:

Advertisement