Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

whats the story with ferrari today

Options
  • 08-06-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey whats the story with farraries on roads today? In dublin 6 I saw.3 ferraries within 4 minutes, its just.white.plates no country.or anything, any ideas?

P.S oh god.they are.nice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

A secret Italian marques meet at 166man's gaff?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

They are searching for lost capital letters and full stops

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Hammertime wrote: »

Sorry typing from phone :L

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

A secret Italian marques meet at 166man's gaff?

I wish! There's four Ferrari's (Alfa's :v ) in my drive at the moment....:o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I've seen no ferraris, but I have seen an unhealthy amount of mr2 replicas, also a vintage rally passed my house, does that count?? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭CR 7

Actually, now that you mention it, I saw a 360 spider earlier, in an unusual location. Any conspiracy theorists have any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

166man wrote: »
    I wish! There's four Ferrari's (Alfa's :v ) in my drive at the moment....:o:D

I've lost count of the number of Ferraris we have hete as well as bits of Ferraris and Ferrari vans :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

I came across a yellow 360 modena on a backroad in the middle of nowhere today between galway and tuam.

Some sound out of it and no fear of potholes :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Saw a yellow Ferrari in Salthill earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Hammertime wrote: »

But he must win a record for number of different spellings of Ferrari in a single post!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

biko wrote: »
    Saw a yellow Ferrari in Salthill earlier.

Prolly the same one if it was a 360 like this, he was headed into Galway from out my way around 3pm

Photo%20Of%20The%20Day%20Yellow%20Ferrari%20360%20Challenge%20Stradale%20033.jpg

Now that I am on PC:
    Was in Dublin 6 today, around Ranelagh/Rathgar areas.
    First I saw one beside Maxol in Dublin 6.
    then next one was beside Charlemont luas station it was in a line of traffic and then there was another one 2 cars behind it.
    It was was just literally 100% clean/perfect/untouched not even a single bit of dirt, its' brake discs were shiny, alloys very very very clean.

All 3 farraries were same, it looked like this:
    Something like that, not 100% sure if that because I was really surprised at that moment. the back anyway looked like really sporty with grills/holes and **** like that

I don't know what model it was because I am not a fan of ferrari and I don't know it's models.
    I was bit shocked to see them. All three number plates were just white no country flag or anything, something like NI has but white.

First I thought the cars are just off ship and are being delivered somewhere but I saw two people in car in all three so maybe it's something else. Sound was pretty epic so definetely not fake/replica. ( I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Mandzhalas

gumball rally?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

same one maybe?

garv123 wrote: »
    same one maybe?
    All were different colors: grey, red and yellow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

It's just a very wealthy part of Dublin, it's a nice day out so they tend to bring the cars out. I lived in Rathgar for a while, it's surprising the amount of metal around there that's kept under wraps day to day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Was the grey one you saw a 430 Spider?

Didn't see any ferraris today but I did see a BMW M5 and a red Lancia Delta Integrale.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Ninap

I saw three Ferraris along the canal heading towards Rathmines area at about 1.40pm today as well. Two grey. Think it was a 360 and a 430, but I'm not a fanboy. And one with some racing colours on it. Presumed it was some kind of event on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

arleitiss wrote: »
    I am not a fan of ferrari

knitting forum this way
    >

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

yes reckon the sun is bringing them out, saw a 2006 black 430 (gorgeous) and an Audi R8 parked up near pub yesterday. Quite a few Maserattis and the odd Aston Martin around too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

Saw a Red 550 in Bray around midday too.

Probably just the sun bringing them out.

Advertisement