Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Cap Mag Problem

Options
  • 08-06-2013 7:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

hello all,
    sorry for the newbie question but I got a couple of high cap mags for an Mp5 the other day. the problem is that i cant get them to work. If i wing it then load it into the AEG then the wind lets itself off and will only fire one BB. the second one is the same and if i wind it when its loaded it only fires one or none and that's all. are they both bad or is there something simple I'm missing?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

Have you tried loading them into the gun and then winding them?
    From what I can gather from your post what your doing sometimes can give a lil space to the spring in the mag and it will just unwind all the way.

I find the best way to do it is wind up your mags a small bit until the bbs come to the top of the mag, load the mag into the gun and then wind away.
    It stops all that bother that you have and that very irritating noise from the mag unwinding itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dermotcla

$kilkenny wrote: »
    Have you tried loading them into the gun and then winding them?
    From what I can gather from your post what your doing sometimes can give a lil space to the spring in the mag and it will just unwind all the way.

I find the best way to do it is wind up your mags a small bit until the bbs come to the top of the mag, load the mag into the gun and then wind away.
    It stops all that bother that you have and that very irritating noise from the mag unwinding itself.

Thanks, I knew it would be a simple solution. Ill try that out this evening.

Advertisement