Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurry on who will be looking at you....

Options
  • 07-06-2013 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭

...Is a line I have often used while trying to hurry kids out the door when Im in a rush. Just thinking of it though within the first 30 seconds of meeting someone you can take in so much. For me I notice teeth, nice smell and shoes.
    What do you notice when you first meet people?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Cans

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Cans

Member of the Gardai are we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

how rapey they are (doesn't apply to women generally)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Eyes, eyes, eyes, nothing but eyes. You want to everything there is to know about someone, look at their eyes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Honestly, I feel people who judge other people based on their shoes to be so far up their own arse it's unbelievable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Big head! Big head! Big head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Honestly, I feel people who judge other people based on their shoes to be so far up their own arse it's unbelievable.

I didn't say I judged them anywhere in my post! :) Be fair it was third on my list anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I found out recently that a relative of mine with big shiny white teeth has fake teeth. Fake smile too, but that's only from knowing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Hair and eyes are definitely the first things....that goes for both guys and girls. Although I've gotta say I love girls with nice hair.... After that it could be anything that's a little unique. Could be piercings, lipstick, clothes, build, jewellery...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I hate to sound sanctimonious but trying to tell anything meaningful about a person by looking at a few particular attributes is daft.

• Advertisement

Smile, and how they carry themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

In men I notice hair and teeth- particularly hair. I hate overly styled or long hair on men.

In women, I always notice their hair and always their eyebrows too. Weird I know but they can totally change someone's face if they're bad (and by bad I mean either over-plucked or need to be plucked/ possible shaded in a little). That might sound shallow but honestly makes such a difference!

Oh and also if someone has really good skin, it always is something I'm really envious of.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭JD DABA

If theres cleavage ... forget about it.

- Hello, how do you ?

~0.0~

~0.0~

~0.0~

....yeah...yeah grand

Advertisement