Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

withdrawing from willimhill

Options
  • 07-06-2013 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me I opened a new online account with willimhill and I can't withdraw money out of y account . And any of the help line numbers I ring I can't get through to anyone . Has this happened to anyone or has anyone a number I can ring . Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

is there not an online live help you can speak to or an email address you can send your problems to, if you cant get anyone on the phone?
    most other bookies offer these

sorry cant be of any more help dont have an account with them

Send away your documents to the verification email and then withdraw.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

If their T&C's are similar to 365 you may have to bet your initial deposit threefold before you can withdraw (in addition to the verification mentioned above). So if you've deposited €100 - you have to wager €300 before you're eligible to withdraw

Advertisement