Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Launcher FREE (Usually $16!!)

Options
  • 07-06-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hey Guys only just found this and think its only for today so move quick.

Next Launcher usually a 16 dollars launcher replacement for Android is free today with a code all details in the link below

LINK

Comments

This unlock code is only valid today, and it won't tie the upgrade to your Google account permanently.

Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Excellent launcher, though. Totally worth it. They update it at least once a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Hmmm I often find with these launchers that they are nice to play with for the first few hours/days, and looks pretty, but then turn out to bloat the phone and become impractical to use.

Not to take away from the BA however, can't so no to free.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Using on a new xperia Arc s

Not bad so far having 3d menus makes the phone look more up to date ,
    Free so no complain's must compare to Go launcher

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

still working as of now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Works great on my touch pad. Thanks OP, a nice bargain alert for my bargain alert.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Just Activated it now with no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 14,802 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

can't imagine paying $16 for a launcher - there's loads of different ones for free on the Play Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Works a treat. I don't like it but installed for the sake of it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

installed it and absolutely love it

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Wouldn't work for me about an hour ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Got it early yesterday, thanks oP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Definitely expired. Shame I missed it, love messing with these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

You can tone down some of the more heavy looking effects. I have it on my Nexus 4 but running the Jelly Bean stock skin, that way it still looks like stock skin but has cool looking eye candy going on when I jump into the menus and doesn't take anything away from stock.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Missed it :/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I got it an uninstalled it almost immediately, really didn't like it

Funny, it seems to have deactivated for me now, I can't run it without upgrading. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

stevenmu wrote: »
    Funny, it seems to have deactivated for me now, I can't run it without upgrading. Ah well.

Still working here, did you enter the username and password as instructed when you installed it?

Yeah, and it seemed to activate ok, not sure what went wrong. Ah well, easy come, easy go.

Advertisement