Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi renewal

Options
  • 07-06-2013 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Probably a silly question but:

I got half the fees paid last year with Susi and went to renew it last week online. However, it was still asking me for basic details like my parents PPS number, their name etc.

Just to make sure - is this right because I would've thought Susi have all this info already?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Niall_Buck

Every time I go to login the sight just keeps loading and does nothing, it doesn't even tell me I've entered the wrong password or username, just does nothing! Anyone else experience this?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,159 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Make sure you're using Internet Explorer.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Any susi reps able to answer my question in the OP?

Don't know why Niall Buck had to ask his question in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Lmao_Man wrote: »
    Probably a silly question but:

I got half the fees paid last year with Susi and went to renew it last week online. However, it was still asking me for basic details like my parents PPS number, their name etc.

Just to make sure - is this right because I would've thought Susi have all this info already?

Hi Lmao_Man,

Thank you for your query.

If the system brought you to the re-assessment stage then that could be why you're being asked for this information.

You will need to supply any details being asked of you. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Aoife,
    SuSi HelpDesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Niall_Buck

Lmao_Man wrote: »
    Any susi reps able to answer my question in the OP?

Don't know why Niall Buck had to ask his question in here.

Extremely sorry for your inconvenience LMAO_man, was just looking for help the same as you!! :mad:

spurious: Thanks for your help, got it sorted! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement