Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-statements for credit card accounts

Options
  • 07-06-2013 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Ive just signed up for e-statements for my current account and would like to do the same for credit card account to avoid paper statements coming?? Can i do this or is it only for normal accounts??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi,

At the moment you can only sign up for eStatements on your current account and any demand savings accounts that are registered. We do not have eStatements on credit cards at the moment but I will pass your feedback on as something we may hopefully introduce in the future.

Thank you very much for contacting us and if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Hi Linda

I asked about this at the start of the year and was told it would be mid 2013, has this been cancelled now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

m.j.w wrote: »
    Hi Linda

I asked about this at the start of the year and was told it would be mid 2013, has this been cancelled now?

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

m.j.w wrote: »
    ?
    Hi m.j.w,

I am so sorry, I thought I had answered you when you first posted.

We have reviewed our original posts regarding eStatements, we cannot see any response informing customers eStatements will be available for Credit Cards mid 2013.  We still don't have a set date for the release of Credit Card eStatements.  As soon as we have an update you will be the first to know.

Apologies again for the delay.

Seán

Advertisement