Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Btea to Jobseekers Allowance switch

Options
  • 07-06-2013 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just finished the first year of college for which I got BTEA, I'm just wondering have letters been sent out yet asking what your intentions are as I haven't received one yet.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

You should have received 2 forms SLO8 or TLO8 along with a UP6BTEA. These were issued about 2 months ago and should have been returned by now. I would advise you contact your local office as soon as possible as the stop date for most BTEA claims was June 4th which would mean no payment next week.
    Any chance you changed address from when you applied for the BTEA?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah I did change address, which also changed which office I should go to. I changed my address as early as possible in hope that I would receive them at this address. I'll go to my old one and see if they arrived there, but I'll go to the office first thing on Monday, thanks for the advice.

Advertisement